Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Snoogle!!



After another few weeks of absolute frustration trying to barricade myself in bed with pillows, I gave up and purchased a maternity body pillow. I got up this morning absolutely exhausted b/c I spent the night tossing and turning, and waking up about every hour to resituate myself. I am looking forward to going to bed tonight (or possibly an afternoon nap) with my new purchase!! Let's hope for some hip and back relief!!! I chose the Snoogle b/c I am a total back sleeper and I wake up on my back everytime, regardless of how I build my pillow castle. This will hopefully prevent that as it can wrap around your front or back. I'm super excited about this!! Plus, I was smart and found it at Burlington Coat Factory for $39.99, and I was planning on driving all the way up to Babies R Us to pay $52.99!! Score one for me!! I will let everyone know how my first night of 'snoogling' goes!!


4 comments:

Jessie said...

I really liked mine except when you need to turn around at night you have to really adjust yourself again to get comfy.

Melly Mel said...

Oh man, do I love this pillow!! I had the best nights sleep ever last night. The only time I woke up was to go to the bathroom, and deal with the cat trying to suffocate me!! Money well spent.

Trafty said...

I wish I had known you didn't have one of these!! You could have borrowed mine. The cover is removable so you could have washed it and stuff. But it sounds like you got a good deal and I bet you'll find yourslef using it even after baby!

Melly Mel said...

Hey, no worries. I've got one in my aresenal for now too!! And, I'd like to note that I had been getting up at like 8am b/c I couldn't take the sore back anymore, and yesterday I slept until 9:30am, and today I woke up at 10am!! If I keep this up, I'm going to have to set an alarm!!