Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Side to Side

So as my belly continues to grow, it is getting more and more difficult to move around in bed at night. I seem to wake up every time I need to move positions. The most difficult part is that I am a total back sleeper, and I need to be on my back to fall asleep. I do sleep on my side, but not the entire night!! I hate waking up after being on one side for a long time b/c my shoulder kills!! Not to mention, that when I lay on my side, I tend to scrunch up in a ball and then I irritate my wrist that I have had issues with! Ugh, only three more months!! I still lay on my back, but not the whole night, I figure, what does a little here and there do, if it brings me some sort of relief, then whatever! The worst part is definitely getting up in the morning, b/c my back is so sore, but after a little bit of movement, it isn't that bad. Just stiff from not moving as much in the night. I do use our big pillows that we have on the bed on each side of me to bring some support, but who knows what it really is doing. Oh well, it could be a lot worse!!

1 comment:

Miss Jess said...

Try a body pillow and wrap your knees around them. It's great for your back and supposedly it alings you better.