Saturday, August 1, 2009

The fabric is ordered!!

Well, today we had a productive day. My mom and Chip came down and we figured out the crib bedding layout and what all we needed to order for fabric!! I'm so excited!! The best part of it all is that to purchase the crib set from the website would cost us $295.00, but to order the exact same fabric (I know b/c I order swatches from the website) from a different site, only cost $66.31!!!! Plus, it will be made with love by Grandma Marlene!!! What more could you ask for?! I'm really excited now!! We are on a roll!! Oh, and thanks Chip for letting us borrow your muscles and help Curt carry the heavy desk down to the basement!! You guys earned your dinner! :) Here are pictures from the website on what we are doing:





1 comment:

Shelly said...

OHhhhhhh!!!! I like it!!!