Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pink, or not too pink, that is the question!

So I put on the first coat of paint today in the nursery. I hoped to have the pink completed, but the pink might be too pink for me!! I put a second coat on one of the small walls to see if that made a difference, and I'm waiting for it to dry to make my decision. If not, it's off to Home Depot to have them add some white to my second gallon to help the cause, b/c I can't have a screamingly pink nursery!! That's not how I roll. I will have brown added to two of the main walls, so that might ultimately help, but I want more of a suttle pink, and this ain't suttle!! So, the painting might not be completed until early next week, when I hoped to be done Friday. Oh well. I've got time!!

2 comments:

Melly Mel said...

The verdict is in. It's too pink!!! Off to HD tomorrow to lighten up the second gallon. If I'm going to be picky, might as well be picky now, and not in three months when baby is here and I'm feeling a little like I'm sitting in a bottle of pepto while feeding my little one!!

Jessie said...

I thought you were gonna have a girl...;) Congrats! I believe you can never go too pink.