Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm in the Spirit!

I know it seems kind of early to decorate, but I had the time, and figured, I might as well do it. So I decorated for Christmas already! And I'm posting these pictures just for my sister since I know how much she likes to be a part of things even though she's so far away.




My garland that I bought from the boyscouts.


Didn't know what else to hang there for now, so a wreath will do.



My new buffet/server all decked out.





And the evening shot.


As much as it seems that I am excited for Christmas, many bad word were said while creating my masterpiece. Next year it will be a pre-lit tree!! No more fighting with fake branches and scratched up arms!


Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

'Bout time you did an update!!! Love all the pics and the tree is beautiful! It's not too early to decorate! A lot of people do it the day after Thanksgiving! We're like the only ones in the neighborhood that haven't yet! And is that a pic of my Eva Grace on the table in the background?

Trafty said...

Bella sure loved that wreath!