Saturday, November 29, 2008

Connecticut Trip

Well, I know I have been slacking and haven't blogged in forever, so I will update you accordingly on everything we've been doing. The first weekend in November, Curt and I headed out to Groton, CT to visit 'Those Crazy Jacinto's'! We had an absolute blast visiting the family. We arrived on Friday afternoon at about lunchtime in Boston, picked up the rental car, and my only obligation while in Boston was hitting up Cheers. So Curt plugged in the GPS and we were off! I had a lovely burger and beer, checked out the joint, took a few photos, and I was happy.

After our short visit in Boston, we hit the road and made the trek to Groton. We did many things 'Eva style' why we were there. Saturday we went to the Children's Museum and Eva showed us where she played once a week.



My only other requirement of the trip was that I had lobster on the East Coast. So Saturday night we had a family outing to Groton Inn & Suites (I think). The evening was a blast, and the only downfall was that I learned that I am not a fan of lobster. But no worries, I ordered stuffed lobster, and I liked the stuffed part of it!

We went to Eva's tumbling class on Monday morning, and finished the day with dinner at Mystic Pizza (where the movie Mystic Pizza was filmed). Other than that, we did a whole lot of hanging out with the kids, and that's all I wanted to do, so here are some more randoms.



Those Crazy Jacinto's!

2 comments:

Trafty said...

Looks like fun! Love the pictures of the kiddos - so darn cute!

Miss Jess said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great trip to visit your sister. The girls are so stinking cute!