Thursday, July 30, 2009

Slowly Decorating

Now that we are coming up on living in our new house for a year, I figure I might as well start truly decorating the house. It's hard b/c I don't want to put holes in the walls to later decide I want something totally different. It all started by me 'cleaning' the basement. I knew I needed to get the crap in the basement organized and sorted so that we could move our 'office' downstairs to prepare the nursery for baby. Once I realized how much stuff I could be putting on the walls, I decided it's time to get my act together. After all, I am unemployed people! :) So here are the few hangings I have done recently.

Above the fireplace in the living room. I still need my mantle, I know!





By the stairs, in the living room. I bought this last fall, liked it, and couldn't figure out where to hang it.




In our bedroom. Old pictures, same layout, new location.



No comments: